Project Work Virtual Product Development
Lecturer: Manfred Grafinger
Implementation of a project work in the area of virtual product development. Connection with content from other specialization modules. Coordination of own work.
Objectives and competences:
In this course, students develop a deep understanding of the topics described in the syllabus. In addition, students are enabled to use this newly gained knowledge in practice. More detailed information can be found in the sections “syllabus outline” and “intended learning outcomes”.
Intended learning outcomes:
After successful completion of the course, students are able to …
• … students are able to apply product development methods.
• … students can use selected CAx methods.
• … students are able to incorporate product requirements into product development.
• … students are enabled to practically implement the theoretical content of virtual product development.
• … are able to handle interdisciplinary tasks.
• … are the students, depending on the specific task, able to work better in a team and respond to the specifics of a practical solution