Lecturer: Sabine Theresia Köszegi
• Introduction and theoretical foundations
• Organization of Human Resource (HR) Management
• HR planning, recruitment and selection
• Performance and reward management, training and development
• Leadership and management
• Specific topics of HR management
Objectives and competences:
The course provides the knowledge, tools and instruments necessary to manage human performance during the entire employee lifecycle. Further it adresses the analytical and synthetical skills in the evaluation of complex socio-economical problems, critical discussion and evalutation of alternative or conflicting theories and concepts. Interactive parts of the courses deepen teamwork and conflict management competences.
Intended learning outcomes:
Knowledge and understanding:
After completing this course, the students possess the theoretical foundations and basic instruments of Human Resource (HR) management and leadership.