Course teachers: Mario Štorga, Stanko Škec
Course objectives: Goal of the course is focusing the student to the environment and natural resources related issues caused by the product life cycle. Based on the sustainability tasks, students learn about methods and tools, and study socio-technical aspects and strategies for improvement of environment condition through eco-design.
Expected learning outcomes:
- Estimate influence of the technical system on the environment and society.
- Compare methods and strategies for improvement of environment state that are used during the development of technical systems.
- Integrate criteria for sustainability in the development of technical systems.
- Design the modes for raising awareness about the importance of sustainability and eco-design.
- Evaluate the contribution of the research results in eco-design research field and applicability to practice.