Course teachers: Stanko Škec, Mario Štorga
Course objectives: Goal of the course is studying of the conditions necessary for realisation of technical innovation in existing and new companies as a presumption for company concurrences. The innovation process is in focus of the learning including creation of the innovation friendly environment, innovation portfolio and evaluation of innovations from social, technological and financial perspectives.
Expected learning outcomes:
- To analyse patent database.
- To explore the state of art and trends in technology.
- To evaluate new proposals/designs of technical systems.
- To propose and lead product innovation projects.
- To manage innovation potential on team and organisation level.