Lecturer: Markus Pichlmair
• Communication models
• Basics of perception
• Guides for creating a presentation
• Body language
• Practical exercises and feedback
Objectives and competences:
This course aims at improving the perception, communication skills, presentation techniques and basic rhetoric competencies.
Intended learning outcomes:
Knowledge and understanding:
After completing this course, the students:
• Have an improved perception of their environment as well as of themselves.
• Improved their skills in communication and building relationships
• Are aware of common presentation techniques and have acquired basic rhetoric competencies.