Course teachers: Mario Štorga, Stanko Škec
Course objectives: The goal of the course is to use the project-based learning of integration of the research and development into business strategy of the whole corporation. The focus of the course is on organizational aspects of the product development and teamwork management, usage of computer aided tools in all phases of product development, management of information and knowledge, complexity management and product-service system paradigm introduction.
Expected learning outcomes:
- To explore the technology state of the art for the development of technical systems.
- To critically assess existing solutions to the technical problems.
- To propose innovative ways to solve technical problems in technical systems development.
- To integrate development and simulation of the technical systems and services that are related to their implementation.
- To manage complexity in development of the technical systems.